Sunday, March 11, 2012

S1E6 In Which I Talk. A Lot.

  • Intro
  • Segments
    • Welcome and thank you
    • Catching up
    • Knitting Nook
      • OTN
      • Good Knitting Gone Bad
        • Sweet baby is a force for destruction!
        • Vanilla sock
          • Why do the easiest projects usually end up being the most challenging to me??
          • sock book is Socks From the Toe Up by Wendy Knits
      • Finished Objects
        • Revontuli, cast off and blocked and worn
        • blocked Gust
          • cats and blocking wool
        • blocked piece of Chompa
          • worried
    • Spinning Space
      • On the Bobbin
      • Spinnning Out of Control
        • trying to ply when I realized that the leader was twisted the wrong way
        • Bobbin came apart
    • Quilting Corner
      • Under My Needle
        • Finished the design wall
          • repurposed fabric
        • Coral Reef One Block
          • Not my favorite
    • Fact!!
      • I'm a Magazine Junkie
  • Closing
    • 100 members prize
      • When I hit 100 members on my Rav group, I'll do a giveaway
  •   If you see something interesting, give it a try.  What's the worst that can happen?  And who knows, you might like it.
  • Today's music is Robin Stine's "Never Say Goodbye" 
Revontuli all finished and blocked

Close up of Revontuli

My Mondo Cable Pulli just after being cast on

Gust all stretched out on the couch

Gust being worn

Evil but beautiful vanilla sock

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Glen. I've been listening to and enjoying your podcast (I'm up to episode 7). You are doing a fabulous job! I enjoy your musings, and "mom talk" since I'm a mom to 2 little girls myself. I noticed you mentioned knitting podcasts you listened to, but wondered if you've given any quilting podcasts a try? I will of course, not so humbly LOL, offer mine (Crafty Garden Mom), but there are a number of really good ones I enjoy: Hip to Be a Square, Quilting for the Rest of Us, Scientific Quilter, Quilted Cupcake, Katie's Quilting Corner, Nonnie's Quilting Dreams, History Quilter, The Off Kilter Quilt, Quilter in the Gap, Quilt Cabana Corner, and some more I'm probably missing. Give some a try, I think you may find a few you like! I have come to know most of those podcasters on a more personal level (through our podcasts and a recent meetup) and they are all fabulous and creative ladies.

      I look forward to your next episode. Keep up the great work!
      Tanesha

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I actually had no idea that this many quilting podcasts existed! I will indeed give them a shot over the next few weeks.

        Thanks so much for contacting me and for the feedback. It is really encouraging and helpful to hear from listeners and other podcasters. Thank you!

        Delete