Friday, September 6, 2013

S4E38 It's About Time

  • Intro
  • Casting On
    • Hello
    • Welcome
    • Thank you
    • Camping
      • bad storm!
    • Fishing
    • Sports
    • Stocking Etsy
      • This podcast will NOT turn into an informercial for my Etsy shop.  I will mention it throughout now and again, but I will not turn this into a big ol' commercial.
  • Notions
    • Ongoing giveaway
      • For each 50 members
  • Working Even in Pattern
    • Bitterroot, of course
      • last rows never end!
    • Leila, Lydia, & Lucas
      • baby arms
    • Knifty Hubby's quilt
      • "Who's on First" fabric line
      • making up a pattern
      • excited to see how it turns out
    • Mystery Quilt is in time out
    • Drawstring project bags
      • Made 5
      • Have enough fabric for many more
      • small project size
      • thinking of adding pockets
    • Needle holder pattern
    • Pottery
      • bowl, mugs, noodle bowls, a gift mug, jewelry jars, going to try a pitcher then butter jar
  • Ripping Back
    • happily, none
  • Mindful Knitting
    • How long can we knit?
    • CMF
      • Garden!
  • Binding Off

Music from Mevio/Music Alley-Martin Mensik's "Sketch for Summer"

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you say such wonderfull things about Girl Scouts. I too got great pleasure myself when I was a leader and did things with the girls. Another thing you might find out is that my youngest daughter is 29 but I still have some of the women friends that I met in Girl Scouts. We a quilting buddies and will be for the rest of our lives. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using my music at the end of this episode.
    "Sketch for Summer"

    All the best from,
    Martin Mensik
    http://martinmensik.bandcamp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most certainly welcome. I go through Mevio each week and sometimes it takes longer to find a song that I like that it does to edit the show. I really liked the sound of this song. All the best to you.

      Delete